CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 2

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.
Today we ripped off a blogger and friend known as Cat.    It's long, so we will do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt?
Every time I light up a cigarette.  I know they are bad for me, I know my family hates that I smoke, but I do it anyway.

17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen.  I'm pretty run of the mill with my film choices, so you've most likely seen everything that I've seen.

18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn't have on the lips? Ummmm, I'm married, so IDK.

19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family? I don't remember the exact last time, but it was for friends at work.

20. When was the last time you danced like a crazy person? At work, probably about getting a difficult IV line in someone.  (Which always jinxes me for the next 10 I go to insert.)

21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible? I don't remember, but probably because I got caught acting like a crazy person.

22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated? Christmas.  There is this certain family member that unless I absolutely specify what I want gives the most awful gifts, but it is the thought that counts, right?

23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.) About 11 years ago, the one and only physical fight my husband and I got into.  To be fair, I swung first.

24. When was the last time you had to sleep with a light on? Every night that my husband is not home I leave the light on over the sink in the kitchen, so last Wednesday night.

25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress? Stress was last Wednesday at work, serious stress was last July, also work related.

26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie?  Last night, we watched It's Complicated on HBO, one of my favs.

27. What song did you most recently downloaded?  Second Chance by Shinedown

28. What would you say is your favorite hobby? Reading, besides blogging, of course.

29. What is your favorite thing to do when you hang out with friends? Go out to eat, shop, and go to the movies.

30. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on?  Shower.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment