Sunday Stealing! who stole it from a blogger named Mary Warner from the blog The Woo Woo Tea Cup Journal.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Depended on what the betrayal was.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Win the lottery, buy a beach home somewhere nice and exotic and travel, travel, travel!
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Just one thing?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Tithe, invest, take care of my family and see answer to #2.
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
I am in love with my best friend.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think they are equal, true? I'm not sure that loving someone without reciprocation is exactly a blessing.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Let's see.....n/a because I am married to the one I love.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
DUH, Johnny Depp
10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Trust, compassion, communication, honesty.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
12. What’s your fear?
Losing the ones I love.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Single and rich. You can always shack up.
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Pee, brush teeth, make coffee, take the furbaby out for a walk.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
Hmmmm, why pick? haha Really don't know how to answer this.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Forgive, yes, Forget, no. (Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.)
18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Treat me well, Make me laugh & Love me back.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!