Sunday, May 29, 2011
Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, The Last Part
Cheers to all of us thieves!
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
Well, actually I have, then started back. Smoking. Quit for 4 years. When I'm ready will quit again.
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else?
Not on purpose.
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you?
Yes, a breakup hurts either way, but it is much better to be the dumper than the dumpee.
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet?
Turtle, in fact did have baby turtles that had the misfortune of crossing our yard when I was little.
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
Neither one actually.
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
I'll go with piano, since that is what I had the most lessons in as a kid, but I did learn to play the ukelele a little bit.
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
On route 66 of course. Not. Cruising up and down Ashley Street in my hometown. or going Disco dancing at Grego's.
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
Japan, then Korea. Japan because my son and his family are stationed there, in Okinawa, and Korea because my other son is stationed there.
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)?
Maybe the one for fun, but not THE ONE.
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real?
Yes, I have a very good 2 carat cubic zirconia that I didn't really say it was real, but did not correct their mistaken assumption.
56. Where are the worst public restrooms?
Okinawa, where they have women's toilets like this, a squat potty.
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast?
I have no idea as I mainly listen to stations whose format is a mixture of old and new.
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like?
Phoebe, I can be as ditzy as she is.
59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle?
Sadly, I can't remember.
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!