CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday Thunks

There is not a new Thursday Thunks this week, so I thought I'd make my own composed of questions from several posts prior to me participating. There is no theme and the questions may seem more random and unrelated than usual.  These are questions that appealed to me for one reason or another.  Enjoy.
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen.

1. Does anyone ever wonder: who would go to my funeral if I die?  Sometimes, but not usually.

2. Sometimes people just make you scrunch up your nose and give that "WTF?" look. Who was the last person you gave that look to? A couple of co-workers.

3. Ever fallen off a horse?No, in fact, except for pony rides, I think I've only been on a horse once, when I was a 'tween' and I was terrified.

4.  If you could have any realistic talent, what would it be? Be able to sing, I am a closet singer, and sing only if I'm very comfortable around a person, because I can not carry a tune in a bucket, as the old saying goes.

5. What is the last website you look at each day? Either my email account or Facebook. 

6.  Grapes. Green or red/purple? Seeded or seedless? Green, seedless.

7. So some school in Chicago is banning kids from eating bag lunches from home, forcing them to eat school lunches. Hey, I ain't making this crap up, seems the governement doesn't trust parents to feed their kids. Go see for yourself. Back in the day, did you eat school lunches or did you bag it? Haha, the thought of being able to have a bagged lunch from home.  School lunch the entire 12 years!

8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?  About an hour ago, walking around the yard with the furbaby.

9. What condiment is always in your fridge?  Mustard, seem to run out of other ones occasionally

10. What were you doing the Friday 2 weeks ago in the afternoon? Lying in bed, battling a migraine.


























































0 comments:

Post a Comment