Welcome to the May 5th edition of Thursday Thunks!
1. Name 5 famous people that you wouldn't be you without them. Famous people have had no part in my upbringing or the shaping of me as a person.
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of the shark that nomnom'd on Osama and the number eight
2. So yeah, did you hear Osama is dead? If you could take any letter out of the alphabet and have it never ever used again, which letter would it be? Yes, I heard that Osama is dead, and there would be no letter that I would do away with as it would totally change the English language.
3. If you were to swallow a guitar pick, would you tell anyone? Probably, I'm not one to hide my stupidity.
4. My tummy hurts. Do you know anyone that eats strange things like toilet paper, chalk or some other off the wall thing that shouldn't be eaten? Personally no, but as a nurse I've had patients that eat corn starch.
5. Whats your favorite kind of noodle? Egg noodles, if I had to pick would be my favorite.
6. So yeah, back to this Osama stuff. When someone says "the event that everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news", what event do you think of? September 11, 2001
7. Someone last week mentioned that I don't have to have exactly 10 questions, so should I stop here? Apparently not since there is an 8th question.
8. Name 5 not-famous people that you wouldn't be you without them. Just 5? Mom, Dad, Kristen, Michael, & Christopher.