Pointless Questions in 10 seconds...
Welcome to 3rd week of May edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of_______________ and the number__________.
And please remember not to take these questions literally. I got a message last week questioning the questions. This is meant to be a fun, think about it meme... there is not supposed to be serious answers! Have fun with it for pete's sake! Whoever Pete is....
1. Do you know how to french braid?
No, but I know how to eat french bread.
2. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh?
Yes, of course, that would be funny in it's randomness.
3. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are meowing - what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing?
I have no idea, see my doggy furbaby on a daily basis as do I see stray cats in the neighborhood. Can't say as we have any stray fish, elephants or crocodiles.
4. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to win?
This is easy, the award I won was for first reunion attended. AKA the witch that doesn't stay in touch.
5. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you - do you get on it? Yes, of course, even with the incentives, a cruise ship is so much more welcoming.
6. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop?
48, yes I went to my desktop and counted.
7. I offer you a pie... the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose?
Choosing not to puke, I let you slam it in my face and eat what I can dripping down into my mouth.
8. Are you a pen stealer?
Every chance I get.
9. A dude from China comes up and offers you german chocolate cake, french fries and a boston cream pie... what color is your car?
10. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song - which tv series season finale are you watching? Blue Bloods, Hawaii 5-0, Survivor, NCIS, CSI, yep that's it.
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.