Sunday, May 22, 2011
The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 3
Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she got it from here. (No, we don't get that part either.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert?
Ice cream, almost any flavor, any time!
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what?
Act silly, or tell a stupid joke.
33. What do the hip people think of you?
Who cares? I'm the hippist of them all.
34. What was the last gift you bought someone?
Windchimes for my Mom for Mother's Day.
35. What was your favorite class in high school?
Social studies, and Drama
36. How many spouses would be about right?
Well, one, but I've had three, one at a time though.
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
I can't pin it down to just one, there have been so many.
38. Have you ever donate money to charity?
Yes, every year we donate to charity.
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship?
haha, wouldn't you like to know.
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter?
Not now. Probably when I was younger.
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives?
Not monetarily, but as in, I'm not having anything to do with them again, yes. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to deal with her spawn this week.
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you?
Yes, payback is a bitch.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher?
Yes, I did, back when secondary education was my minor and partying and boys was my major. I did not have the focus I needed and wish that I had stuck to it and not quit when I was a senior.
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
Not in this day and age.
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
Haha no. I like to eat too much.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!