CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011



 1. Have you ever been to the US capital-Washington DC? If so, what's your favorite site? If not, what would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
Yes, I visited the Capital in Jan of 1993.  I was most impressed with the Vietnam Wall Memorial.  I had seen the traveling wall, but nothing makes a statement like the original.

2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single, is summer the season of your dream wedding? A couple of years ago in the summer.  I was a late summer bride, August.  There are no weddings on my summer schedule, but there is one in the fall.

3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries? Freshly washed, just out of the field.

4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer? Going to Boston to see my daughter, son in law and grandbabies.  One month, baby!

5. Do you use/like the self checker at the grocery store? I LOATHE the self checkers.


6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice.  Wear sunblock, whether you burn or tan, it will help protect your skin  from turning into leather.

7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandals-your first choice for summertime? Flip flops.

8. Insert your own random thought here.  Favorite thing heard at work today, "I went to see my personal position, but I want to know if you have a position here."  (Position = physician)

1 comments:

Style, Decor & More said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Great blog!
Loved your question on Washington D.C. My 14 year old is there right now on a field trip! I was there many years ago and would love to go back!
Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment