1. What's for breakfast?
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
No, I used to, but not anymore. I read it when I'm at work and someone leaves their copy lying around. Of, course I only work 3 days a week.
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Get up and read, watch tv or blog.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
5. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes I do, and when that happens I try to write it down if it is a particularly interesting or strange dream.
6. Name something from your dream last night.
I did not have a dream last night, not that I remember anyway.
7. Name a food that describes you.
Human? I guess if you are a cannibal. I hear we taste like chicken. :)
8. Today you are wearing:
9. What's in your pockets?
10. Did you sing in the shower today?
No, not just today but any day, I'm not much of a singing in the shower kind of person.
11. What's the last song you heard?
12. Looking forward to the holidays?
Yes, specially Halloween and Thanksgiving.
13. Where do you want to be this instant?
14. What's for lunch?
Lil smokies in Crescent rolls. AKA baby pigs in a blanket. They were a hit with the granddaughters.
15. What's something you would like to do soon?
Travel, retire, travel.
16. Reading anything now? What is it?
Folly Beach, A Lowcountry Tale
17. What's for dinner?
Brenner: blueberry pancakes, fried eggs and bacon.
18. A favorite part of the day is:
Early in the morning or late at night when it is quiet around the house.
19. Are you happy?
Yes, for the moment and yes, in life in general. I think I'm a happy person most of the time.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!