CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One

Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What has been your longest love relationship?  With my husband, 16 years and counting.

2. What was the last gift that you received? It's silly, but one of those Cow Tail's candies.

3. What do you spend your extra cash on? Either the house or the grandkids.

4. If you could live anywhere would you live? Yes, I'd live.  BUT, if you are asking where, it's be on a beach somewhere.


5. Who's your cell provider?  Verizon

6. What's your favorite mall store?  Victoria's Secret

7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) Nursing, been doing that for 17 years now.

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? My husband.

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? Traveling

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? Over two years ago.

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? The biggest?  That one stumps me.  Probably, I didn't do it.  Not going there with explanation, but it wasn't from family.

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? Movies and/or out to eat.

13. When was the last time that you cried? Wednesday night finishing Mockingjay, the 3rd book in The Hunger Games series.

14. What food do you hate? LIVER, any organ meat really.

15. What do you like best about yourself? My eyes and my boobs.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!

1 comments:

Jessi Gonzalez said...

Stopping by from the Alexa Hop :)I am your newest follower via GFC. Please come and visit my new blog!
http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/
Thanks!!
Jessi G.

Post a Comment