CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

My son has been stationed at the AFB at home.
I'm excited to have him and his girls this close!
Here are some moving in pictures of him and his best friend moving a sectional into his apartment.
I took these from his 2nd floor balcony.
The long walk begins from the parking area:
In front of his apartment:
And up the stairs:
It was hot and they were hassling.  Poor William was really miserable, since he has a summer cold too.
They still had the queen size sofa sleeper part to go.
Afterwards, we went to a much deserved, dinner at Cheddars.
I told Jessica that was her and William's wedding present.  But it was a joke, not sure if she believed me or not.  LOL

1 comments:

Working Mommy said...

Isn't it great when family moves CLOSER?! My brother and sister in law just moved closer to us with their 5 kiddos...its been...um...interesting :)

WM

Post a Comment