Welcome back to Sunday Stealing, Cheers to all of us thieves!
16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
I have done several double shifts, so 16 hours.
17. What was the last concert that you attended?
King George (Strait) with Reba and LeeAnn Womack
18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
19. How did you like the film?
It was ok, but not nearly as good as the original with Dudley Moore
20. What comedian do you love?
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Yes, a long time ago.
23. What do you think of astrology?
24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
Don't have one.
25. Tell us something random about yourself.
When I lost weight my shoe size got smaller by one size. (You did say random)
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
Of course, toga party, way back when in college my major was parties and boys. It was a fraternity party, natch.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Occasionally getting snow in the deep south.
28. What was the name of your first pet?
Red, she was an Irish Setter. (At least, that is the first one I remember)
29. What have you done so far this weekend?
Got in the pool, look for a runaway Yorkie, and traveled to and back from the nearest International Airport. 2 hours each way.
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
Nooooo, I wouldn't tell a story either. I'm a nurse, of course I have a sick sense of humor at times.
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
Just one thing? Why can't it be more? Does it have to be something for me? Now I'm confused, Pete keeps talking to me......Quit lying Pete. (Pete is another story all together.)