CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill In The Blanks Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for my first Fill In The Blanks Friday. 


1.   My idea of pure perfection would be: being able to travel any time, to any place
  that I wanted.

2.    Laughter: makes even the worst days bearable.

3.  If it weren't for: having to work, I'd travel to where ever my kids were and drive them nuts for months at a time.

4.  Bloggers are: Interesting, creative, smart and inspirational.

5.  If I had: lots of moolah I'd buy you: some land so we could build our dream house, and you could get some livestock like you are always saying you want.  (For my husband, obviously)
  

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because: My honey is home, my middle son is home and 3 of the 8 grand babies are here, can you say pool time?


7.  Something I'm excited about is:  having my middle son home, having 3 of my grand babies here, and my youngest son coming home with his family the middle of November.

1 comments:

Karima said...

Hi I was nominated the butterfly award at the same time as you! I am now google following you. Please pop by, Karima x www.karimascrafts.com

Post a Comment