CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

fill in the blank friday.

Yay!
It's Friday!!!

As I say every week it's my most favorite day of the week.  The possibilities that Fridays hold are endless.  The weekend just seems so flled with potential and possibilities.  I heart Fridays.  And I also heart that you guys come here and join me for "fill in the blank fridays".  Thanks guys.  You make me happy.  Let's blank it up!

1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is  grandchildren.

2.  Dealing with idiotic people makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like my bathroom  because, we just re=did it and it turned out exactly how I wanted.

4.  Supercalifrajilistic is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be  my Neutrogena moisturizer.

6.  I'm happy that   I have nothing on my agenda for tomorrow.


7.  I would never   bungee jump,  or go skydiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment