CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Googling how to get away with murder on Wednesday?

1) If you had a mind-reading ability but could only choose three people to read their minds, who would they be?  The possibilities are endless, but to choose only three?  I have no idea.

2) Do you listen to music that matches your mood or improves your mood? (Meaning when you're sad, do you listen to sad music that matches the mood or happy music to lift you up? Or, if you're angry, do you listen to angry music or soothing music to calm you down? And so forth...)  I don't listen to music based on mood, I just listen to what I like.

NKOTBSB3) Boy bands New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys have joined together to form a new band called NKOTBSB. What two musical acts would you like to combine efforts? (The musicians don't have to be currently popular, but they do, of course, need to be alive to be able to record new music.)  Where have I been.  I had no idea.

4) July 1-7 is "Pleasure Week." What is a hobby that you find to be extremely pleasurable? Reading.

5) The second week of July is "Nude Recreation Week." (Seriously. I couldn't make this sh*t up.) If you had the chance to go to a nudist resort for a free vacation, would you go? Sure, why not?  LOL  NO, I would not go.

6) Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder in the death of her daughter on Tuesday. Do you think she got away with murder, or do you think she was innocent? I think she got away with murder.  I also think that she had a good defense attorney that cast enough doubt that she got off, and in that sense, the justice system worked.  Do I agree with the verdict? No.

7) Which of Snow White's seven dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)  I guess sleepy, I can sleep anytime, anywhere.

8) If I Googled your name what would I find?  That I am either a metal smithing jewelry designer, an occupational therapist or a dentist.  None of which are me.  Oddly, if you google my nickname Becky, and look at images there is one on page one of images of my husband and myself.

9) What is more difficult for you -- looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling the person how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?  If it is constructive criticism, looking into someone's eyes when they are telling me how they are feel is more difficult.

10) Have you ever swallowed something really strange? If so, what was it and how did things turn out for you?  No, I don't believe I have.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh and you totally knew about NKOTBSB because I tried HARD to get you to give me tickets as a birthday present months ago. Now I'll just keeping hinting for American Idol tickets. ;)

Post a Comment