CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

I have no end of things I could be doing today.  I seriously need to go through junk that is piled in both guest rooms and in our bedroom.  
I need to put up these beautiful peaches that we picked up last Thurs.
I did manage to get the blueberries put up in the freezer last night after work.
We ended up with 4 1/2 quarts of blueberries, after I've been eating them out of the picking bucket since Thursday!
I need to get this outside and sanded so I can paint it.
I had it totally emptied out and the top cleaned off over a month ago.
I use it to store serving/baking plates, dishes and my punch bowl set.
As you can see, the top is no longer cleaned off, but it is still empty!
This however is my 'real' plan for the day!
Blogging, and blog hopping, putting up the peaches, getting in the pool, and meditating.
Meditating = naptime.
The reason I say this is I saw this quote,
"Sleep is the best meditation."
Dalai Lama
Here are the hops I've linked up to today:
 



Photobucket



Photobucket

So here's to everyone having a great start to this week.
Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

Lovely blog. I had a whole list of things to do yesterday and ended up wallpapering the hallway until 7:00 p.m. and then washed the dogs because it was a bit cooler outside.
Ann

Post a Comment