Thursday, July 7, 2011
2) One of my coworker/friends has been set up with a man by one of her other friends. She is hesitant about the whole situation. Have you ever been set up on a date? If so, how did it go? Yes, I was set up on a blind date 16 years ago. Still married to him.
3) I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say? I don't know what I would say, but I do talk in my sleep when I am overtired. Have woken myself up laughing like a loon at whatever I was dreaming about too.
5) How do you flush the toilet in a public restroom (with your bare hand, by hand using a paper towel, with your foot, or some other method)? My foot.
6) With all the attention on the Casey Anthony murder trial, there is a lot of attention on court cases. I have no desire to ever be placed on a jury because I don't want someone's life balancing on my opinions. Have you ever been called for jury duty? If so, what type of case did you sit on the jury for? If not, do you want to serve on a jury? I was called for jury duty, but all the cases plead out, so was excused. Then called to grand jury where we heard 60+ cases in one day and decided whether to remand them over for trial. All but one was recommended for trial.
7) If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Is SuperDick, whose powers are to be the perfect lover for whomever they sleep with a superhero? LOL Seriously, I've never lusted after a superhero.
9) Will you use the restroom with your significant other in the room? To pee, brush my teeth, or shower, but not for #2.
10) If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why? Snap, Crackle or Pop....Cocoa Krispies version. Because that is the only cereal I love that has a character.