CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekend Hops and Todays wrap up

So, today we decided to go to IKEA.  The closest one for me is 4 hours away in Atlanta.  Here it is 45 minutes away, which is the time frame I'm used to if I have to go to Wal-Mart, or the doc, or Target or Outback.  In other words, how long it takes me to get to a bigger town.  I live in a small town.  So it wasn't like a crazy thing to hop in the car to go 45 min to shop.  Of course we found a Wal-Mart, so I can say that anywhere I've gone in the US in the last 10 years, I've shopped at Wal-Mart.  Gotta support the retirement fund for my hubs. :)  Coming back to Hanscom, the traffic was crazy busy!  Like stop and go!  At 3 in the afternoon!  Later we went to a carnival thing the base was putting on which was nice.  It was actually called something other than carnival thing, lol.  Then to the mall which was huge!  AND got to eat some great chicken curry with nan bread (not Coco's Ichibanaya Curry) but good. At 5am getting up in the morning to go watch my son in law run a 3K, obstacle course run, then we are all headed to Salem, MA.  Hopefully, I won't be accused, tried, and convicted of being a witch.  I do have reddish hair ya know!

Here are the weekend hops I've linked up to.






4 comments:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Thanks for linking up with us!! Glad you get to see your grandkids!! Have a great weekend.

Melanie said...

You gotta love Wal-Mart. Love the music. Found you at the Show us Your Town Hop.

http://www.hereslivinthedream.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That carnival thing on base was called 'Summer Bash'.

Quirky Homemaker said...

Hey! Random.org chose you as my Featured Blogger next week! Any chance you can get me your "introduction" by tomorrow morning(Tuesday). If not, I'll just use my sister's computer and get it either Tues. night or Wednesday night to post it on next week's S&R weekend hop!(which will go live Thursday night at 10PM) Yay!! Congrats! email me your "intro" at heartfeltbalancehandmadelife(at)yahoo(dot)com

Post a Comment