CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Seriously Random Questions Meme, Pt. 1

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.
Today we ripped off a blogger known as blogger and blog named PT-LawMom. I

Sunday Stealing:The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Wave as I drive on by laughing.

2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
I would be ecstatic for her, once we both finish crying about being too old to be having babies and starting over!  That would be with Nancy, my BFF.  Then if it were my BFF daughter, Kristen, I would also be ecstatic, and hope that she does not find the Doc that tied her tubes, cause she is gonna get him!

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
Friday, it happened twice, once punch someone in the face, and once reach through the phone lines and pinch their little head off.

4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
Dinner, Teryaki steak and shrimp and sushi at a Japanese Steak House!

5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
I've stayed the same.

6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Crunchy

7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
Which friends list?

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
John Clayton

9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Rebecca Leigh

10. What are you craving right now?
Nothing

11. What was the last thing you cried about?
My Daddy being gone, it hits me at odd times and out of the blue I'll tear up.

12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
If there is one of those cups for other people who may need a few cents I'll leave it in that.

13. What color is your tissue box?
Well, it's a porcelain blue and white tissue box cover.  The actual tissue box, I have no idea.

14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Yes, I have a ceiling fan in my bedroom and no, there is not dust on it because my wonderful husband just cleaned it off.

15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
It was from my Mom to call her back so that we could arrange to have lunch together last weekend.

16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
Yes.

17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Probably climbing up that inflatable water slide in Cozumel, well not the climbing up, the sliding down.  That thing was high!

18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Yes.

19. What kind of car do you want?
Camaro, yellow with black stripe.

20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
Double cheeseburger or whopper, onion rings and a drink.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your Dad. That must be tough.

http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunday-stealing.html

Literary Winner said...

Hello to a fellow crunchy Cheeto lover!

http://www.tetheredmommy.com/?p=2497

I am Harriet said...

That is very nice of you to wave as you drive by y our ex.


Have a great rest of your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/clover-the-turtle/

Post a Comment