CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011


Love bites when it's Wednesday

I linked up to this last week, then planned on finishing it while on our trip.  So it's late, but I do try to honor my link committments!

W.T.F. meme: random questions from my totally random mind.

1) My neighbor once asked me if I was pregnant after I had just gained some weight. She was so embarrassed about her mistake that she didn't speak to me for a year. Have you ever accidentally asked if a woman was pregnant when she wasn't?  Yes, and I was terribly embarrassed by it also.

2) Several parents' organizations have spoken out about teenage "sexting." Do you think the members of the parents' organizations do it themselves? Do you think they text sexy messages or photos to their significant others? Are they just concerned parents or do you think they're hypocrites? Hypocrites!  And how dumb are those teenagers to get caught?

3) Your phone rings, and it's your local newspaper calling to get an exclusive interview with you. What happened (or what did you do) to get them to want to interview you? HAHA, this has actually happened to me, but it wasn't because I did something, it was because a meth lab was busted about a block from my house!  Literally, across the road and 3 houses down!  (Yes, that's a block, we have big lots.)

4) Do you follow recipes when you cook or are you an improviser in the kitchen? My boyfriend likes to throw random things into dishes, like the time he was cooking steak for us and put several packets of Taco Bell sauce into the marinade.  I find a recipe I like, look at several for the same dish, then combine or improvise as I see fit.  Nothing has been thrown to the dogs or in the trash yet.

5) Self-serve frozen yogurt places (Orange Leaf, Peach Wave, and Fresh Berry, just to name a few) have completely overtaken my area. They normally have about 10 types of frozen yogurt and up to 50 types of toppings. Pretend you're eating at one. What types of frozen yogurt and toppings do you get? Chocolate, no toppings.  And while we are on the subject....frozen yogurt is supposed to be healthy right?  So why offer all those topping choices?  Kind of ruins the healthiness factor.

6) June is National Accordion Awareness Month. How crazy is it that they have an awareness month for accordions? What do you want people to be aware of? Yes it is seriously crazy.  That the government spends way too much money on stupid things like National Accordian Awareness Month, but downsizes the military.

7) I live across the street from drug dealers who scare the living hell out of me. If you were to decide you suddenly want to try an illegal drug, do you know where you would go to purchase the drug? Yes, I do.  Hey, see the answer to #3 (for one) and I live in a small town.

8) You've won a $500 gift card to Walmart, Target, KMart, or any other megastore of your choosing. What is the first thing you purchase? A new laptop.

9) NBC's new show "Love Bites" talked about "the list" in its premiere episode. "The list" is a list of celebrities you're allowed to sleep with if you ever get a chance, and it does not count as cheating toward your significant other. Who would be your top 5 celebrities on your list? There aren't 5 celebrities I'd want to sleep with.  haha believe that if you want to.

10) OK, let's switch that around. Say you and your significant other have created lists of celebrities you're allowed to sleep with if you get the chance. Your partner spots the #1 person on his/her list and sleeps with the person, which is totally OK by the rules of "the list." Do you think you could actually handle it? If I knew about it, nope. Wait, could I participate? :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment