CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun Flip Flop Swap!

Lyryn over at Breaking Through had this great idea!  It's summertime or close to it and we all wear flip flops!
So she organzied a flip flop swap!  
My partner was Shay over at ~sweet silver linings~

These are the cute flip flops I received.


I love these because of the color, they are a matte silver, and can be worn with anything !
They are super cute, classy and comfortable and from one of my favorite stores Old Navy!

  I wore them out with my husband the same day I received them and can't wait to wear them again!
Thank you, Shay, you did a wonderful job, I love them!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are cute, I love them! That is such a great idea too :)

Visiting from the Alexa hop! Thank you for joining up www.mooseandtater.com

shay said...

so glad you like them! sorry i was on vacation and then swamped at work, so FINALLY just getting around to my poor neglected google reader!

they look awesome! yay!

Post a Comment