1. Did you have a sugar overdose this past weekend?
Welcome to the April 28th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of easter eggs not found yet and the number zero
Yes, way too many Cadbury's eggs the hard shell kind, and desserts at the Easter BBQ. Oh, the strawberry pie, oh, the coconut pie, oh, the chocolate pie, oh, the banana pudding. BBQ? There is BBQ?
2. What was the last thing you bought off of Ebay?
A pair of Skecher's Shape Up's, barely used, and yes, they were used not that I could tell it, and at $50 compared to full price. Don't skoff! :)
3. Springtime means bare feet. At least around here. Think about the last long walk you took, on purpose or not, how far did you walk? Not sure how far we walked, but the last long walk we took was in February on our cruise, on the ship, at port, walk, walk, walk.
4. You pull into someone's driveway. Four large German Shepards come to your car. They are barking, but not in a "I'm going to tear your jugular out" kind of way. What do you do? Why am I in this person's driveway. I know of no one personally that has German Shepards, so I would leave since I am obviously lost.
5. What do you own the most of?
Clothes, shoes, and purses.
6. Did you hear there is a Royal Wedding this week? What is the most obnoxious wedding you have attended? And we wanna know why it was so obnoxious. The word "obnoxious" is defined any way you want it to be... expensive, ugly dresses, stupid guests... whatever.
Why yes, something about Prince William and a Kate somebody or other.....
Last obnoxious wedding I attended was about 3 years ago, and it was obnoxious because the bride turned out to be a BIG B, and has hurt the groom badly. They are now divorced, BTW.
7. Which one of the dwarfs that Snow White hung around with is your favorite? Which one do you think you are most like? Sleepy, for both answers, because I can just about sleep anytime, any where.
8. If I were to hand you an orange, how would you get the peel off?
With my fingers?
9. Sometimes a person just doesn't think of these things - do you think Adam & Eve had a belly button?
Ohhhh, good one, since God created them, there was no need for umbilical cords....so No, I think they did not have belly buttons.
10. Those little kittens lost their mittens. Why do kittens have mittens anyway? The keep their feetsies warm in the winter.
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.