I found this first here: My Life With Rats and More, then followed her link to here: Sunday Stealing. Thought it looked interesting and since I do not blog nearly enough, thought I would blog it!
Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with is.
2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)
LSU Tigers T shirt, because it has a retro design and is super, super soft.
3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
Not to the point of actually laying the clothes out.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
Sleepy, because I've been up 19 hours now.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
One of the most vivid I remember having is the one where our hospital in house doc was stabbed to death, that was several years ago.
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
I did not meet anyone new today.
9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?
11. What comes to mind when I say China?
12. Are you overly emotional?
At the risk of buying into a stereotype, yes, I'm a female.
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?
Eagles Greatest Hits.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your car?
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
No, I probably would have until this last craziness.
18. What was the last song that you listened to?
Forget You by CeeLo Green (X rated version)
19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Yes, a picture frame.
25. What countries have you visited?
Japan, Germany, Commonwealth of the Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands.
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
Lets see if a commuter train counts, DC.
28. Bacon or sausage?
Smoked sausage links.
29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
30. What other memes do you do regularly?
31. Who is the craziest meme host?
IDK, first time doing this.
32. Who invented chop sticks?
Someone from China?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Me, myself and I.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Forgiving, yes. Forgetting, no.
35. When was the last time that you were in love?
Currently in that state.
36. Tell us about your best friend.
She is amazing, and one of the few people that can tell me when I'm being a jerk and I don't get mad about it, or my feelings hurt.
37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
IDK, been so long ago.
38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
My Dad's death.
39. What was the last question you asked?
LOL, leaving that one alone.
40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?
Live, Love, Laugh in Konji.
42. How would your best friend describe you?
43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
Yes, love them.
44. Ever walked into a glass door?
Yes, who hasn't?
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
A country CD for my husband.
49. Do looks matter to you?
Not as much as personality.
50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
Forgive, yes, forget, no.
51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
All of them! I'd like to keep my money.
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes, not always very well.
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Hating takes too much energy, dislike more than 3 yeah.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Everyday to my husband and daughter.
58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
None of them.
59. What are you wearing?
Capris and a t-shirt.
60. What is your favorite wild animal?
61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
At my house.
62. Can you waltz?
63. Do you have a job?
Yes, as a RN.
64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, but it's been a while!