CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A-B-C's of Becky

So, I got this idea from Ashley Blue over at A Life Full of Blue
I thought it an interesting way to pass the time today.
 
A: Are you a PC or a Mac:
We are a PC family.
 
B: Best current show on TV:
Hawaii Five-0 is my current fav
 
C: Chore you hate:
Cleaning the bathroom
 
D: Dogs or cats:
Always been a cat person, but since Carter is allergic, no more cats. :(
Now we are dog people, have had our Shih Tzu, Kujo since before our Kitchie Kat died.
 
E: Essential start of the day item:
Coffee, strong, preferably with Sweet Irish Cream creamer.
 
F: Favorite color:
Blue
 
G: Gold or Silver:
Gold, but I wear both. 
 
H: Height:
5'3"
 
I: Instruments you play?
Piano
 
J: Job:
Registered Nurse
K: Kids:
 Kristen,  Michael, Chris and my 'other' daughter Ashley Blue
Grands:
Mackenzie, Madison, Anika, Nealon, Maiyah, Masa, Elliot & Shin
 
L: Living Arrangements: 
Homerville
 
M: Moms name:
Joyce
 
N: Nickname:
Becky, short for Rebecca
 
O: Overnight hospital stay:
Only overnight as an adult have been after childbirth and prior to my tubal in the 80's.
 
P: Pet Peeve:
Diagnosing children with ADHD and medicating them so that teachers and parents do not have to deal with their behavior.  (This does not apply to all teachers or parents)  This is an overused diagnosis.
 
Q: Quote from a movie:
I'm not doing movie quotes, but my fav two quotes for this:
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe
 
"When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better."
Mae West
 
R: Righty or lefty:
Righty
 
S: Siblings:
John
 
T: Tv shows:
 True Blood, House Hunters International, NCIS, Hawaii Five-0, CSI, Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol
 
U: Underwear:
Sometimes
 
V: Veggie you dislike:
Boiled okra, bell peppers
 
W: Ways/reasons you are late:
Ignoring the alarm.
 
X: ??
I can not think of an idea/survey type question that begins with the letter X. But if you know of one or think of one, please let me know!
 
Y: Yummy food you make:
Curry Chicken, Homemade Lasagna, there are lots of things I make because I like to experiment.
 
Z: Zoo animals you like:
 Tigers, penguins

1 comments:

Blue said...

Mmmm....Curry Chicken. You cracked me up with your "U" answer...sounds just like you!

Post a Comment