fill in the blank friday.
Let's just cut to the chase and get blanking today!
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is pedicures, they are so relaxing and it's like a small little gift to myself once a month, twice if I can fit them in.
2. Witnessing arguments between other people makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't believe that it has been 3 years without, my Dad.
4. Chocolate is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been crazy busy in my life, really since the end of May, CRAZY. BUSY.
6. If at first you don't succeed get frustrated, jump up and down, then stomp your feet. LOL, not really, but sometimes you have to wonder if those two year olds are on to something. Try and try again, if it is important enough to you, if not, life's too short, move on.
7. Fall is falling leaves, beautiful colors, cooler days & nights, and FOOTBALL!