I posted pictures of the yarn wreath recently, but was not happy with the felt flowers.
It was a 21" wreath and I thought that I did not have enough flowers on the wreath, and was not happy with the way they turned out. So back to the store I went for some different colors of felt. Once I figured out that
I was rolling the felt the opposite way I should have been the flowers turned out more, well more flowery looking! So here is the new and improved yarn wreath.
My next project was inspired by a wreath that I saw on Pinterest.
I started with the letters and a banner that I found at Michaels and Hobby Lobby.
Then I spray painted them purple.
I added gold glitter stick on letters to the banner.
The banner went on one side of the wreath, the football on the other.
The letters and a bow out of gold and purple ribbon completed the wreath.
Sorry about the last picture, it was fixing to storm so it was getting dark outside and the flash on the camera was working perfectly.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!