CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tybee Island

The end of May and first of June found my sister and brother in law here for a visit.
I was very excited since I haven't seen them since last October.
Karen is the sister I never had growing up and pretty well tolerates me picking on her brother, my hubby.
EXCEPT, when I make fun of his fear of heights.....then it's on! :)
Mike and his girls came and spent the weekend with us also, he hasn't seen is Aunt and Uncle in at least 5 years!
Saturday we packed up and headed to Tybee Island, GA to the beach, then to The Crab Shack to eat, and finally to Riverstreet in Savannah to pick up some pralines at Riverstreet Sweets.


Yes, even though I'm a big girl I still get bathing suits and still wear them in public (as opposed to just at my house).  This cute top came from WalMart this year.  I have a couple of black bottoms (skirt and shorts) that I mix and match with tops.

Sunday we cooked, Kenneth and Glynn BBQ'd ribs, chicken and sausage and Karen and I took care of the fixins and dessert. A dear friend, Cathy and my Mom came to enjoy food and fellowship!
Monday came too fast and we all went either went back to work or took back off for Louisiana (Karen and Glynn).
We still had a great trip coming up on the 9th.  We were heading back to Boston, (my 3rd and Kenneth's 2nd) for a visit with Kristen and her family.
You can find her blog here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment